It's the holiday season and it's my most favorite time of the year! I love buying gifts and wrapping them in pretty wrapping paper, waiting to be opened by my loved ones! I always love perusing gift guides to help me with my choices for different family members, and so I thought I'd share some of my current favorites with you guys!
1. Comfy PJ's. And I'm in love with these!
2. Make up brushes! The holidays are the perfect time to grab some good brushes at great prices!
3. I LOVE dainty stud earrings and these are beautiful and won't break the bank!
4. Popsockets! All of us here at Royal + Reese have these on our phones so we have a better grip on our phones. These are super affordable and make great stocking stuffers!
5. If you live in the frozen tundra, or just want a comfy pair of boots for those chilly days, these are a must.
6. Is there anything better than cozying up under a soft blanket by the fire? Here's the blanket you need!
7. Powder to give your skin a pretty glow during those dry winter months. This is my favorite setting powder and a great highlighter for a subtle sheen.
8. Great headphones for flights, or drowning out kid noise hahah! Perfect for the techy in your life!
9. Comfy sweater for your dude. Great for cuddling!
10. My husband has this shirt in about every color they make. A great shirt for trendy guys!
11. Sunglasses for the cool guy. My husband actually has these in the rose gold color and I LOVE them.
12. Sunglasses for the cool girl. I just bought these and I'm OBSESSED!
13. Everyone needs a cute pair of mules!
14. The best neutral eye shadow palette!
15. My favorite highlighter and at such a great price!
16. Husband always likes having fancy face items, especially for his beard.
17. The best smelling candle known to man, that's sure to please anyone!
18. Cutest aprons and oven mits for the baker in your life!
19. Nintendo Classic is the hot ticket item this holiday season and extremely hard to find! Grab one if you see it! (I couldn't link this one because I can't find it in stock anywhere! ah!)
20. Apple TV is a must if you don't have a smart TV. Let's you stream your favorites through your TV. Netflix anyone?
21. I love the idea of doing a scrapbook or baby book for my boys but let's get real, I don't have the time. But I stumbled upon this app called Qeepsake that texts you questions each day, and saves your answers in your child's private journal and then you can have a baby book printed when you're ready. I am in love with this idea!
22. You know those Tasty videos you see on Facebook where they make these incredible looking meals? They have cookbooks!
23. Beer of the month club is a fun one for beer connoisseurs! And only roughly $99 for three months!
24. My sister, Tara, gifted me with a personalized ornament the year I got married, and even though I don't consider myself an overly sentimental person, I really love the ornament and pulling it out to put on the tree year after year. Tara has also purchased ones for each of her little girls as well! They make very sweet, personal presents!
25. And lastly, who would I be if I didn't suggest a Royal + Reese E-Gift Card?!?! These are perfect to give to family or for stuffing those stockings!
That's it! I hope you all have loved seeing all my go-to presents! Let us know if there are any items that have been a staple for you! Happy Holidays!