My sister Kait introduced me to these cookies and I'm forever grateful because they are DELICIOUS! I feel like some things, especially cookies, are difficult to adapt to specific diets and taste just as good as the original. I have tried several different recipes where they
These, however, are amazing and I actually prefer these over regular chocolate chip cookies. I brought these to the office after we made these, and all of the girls LOVED them! So do yourself a favor and make them. You won't regret it.
Preheat oven to 375°F
- 3 cups almond meal/flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup (or less to taste) dairy free chocolate chips
1) Mix dry ingredients (almond flour, sea salt, baking soda)
2) Mix maple syrup, 2 eggs, and vanilla together. Then pour into dry ingredients.
3) Mix until ingredients are blended.
4) Pour in melted coconut oil. Mix until ingredients are blended.
5) Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
6) Spoon dough onto greased cookie sheets (You can use a little coconut oil to grease the cookie sheets)
7) Bake 9-10 min!
This is great! I have been looking for good GF recipes. Whit, are you GF and DF? Would love to hear more. :)
Love this healthier version of a cookie recipe, will have to try it!!