Have you ever gone to Target for toothpaste and walked out with a cart full of treasures that you didn't know you needed? I mean did I really need those post-its that say you're awesome and another swimsuit to add to my collection? Of course! They were just too cute and I couldn't resist. The post-its were only $1! Anyone in their right mind would have done the same thing. Am I right? :-)
My sisters and I found ourselves on a regular run to Target recently and wanted to share some of our favorite finds that made their way into our carts.
1. Essie Nail Polish - These colors are so fun and great for spring! I'm a sucker for a great nail polish and Essie always has a great selection and holds up well. Click the link to see their selection Essie Nail Polish $8.59 a piece. Currently on promo, get a $5 gift card on a $20 purchase at http://www.target.com/
Colors from left to right
- Cute as a Button
- Go Ginza
- Pool Side Service
2. Pink Pillow Fort Desk Lamp & Flamingo Sheets - I'm redoing Brecken's bedroom to get ready for the new baby. I wanted some fun pieces to complement her room that will be navy, coral, gold and mint. This lamp and sheet set were the perfect pairing. (Brecken's room makeover will be a future post so stay tuned!) The desk lamp is $29.99 and the sheets are $17.99-$29.99 depending on sheet size.
3. Light up Bubble Blower - This $3 find from the dollar section has already paid for itself 10 times over. Brecken loves it and thinks it's so funny how the gun lights up when the bubbles come out. The only downfall is, it's a little messy and drips a lot. $3 in the dollar section.
4. Merona Tank Tops - 3 for $24? Yes please! These tanks have been a lifesaver during this pregnancy. They are long in the body but still fitted. I have about every color they make and dress them up and down with shirts, jackets, blazers and jewelry. They are the perfect staple for your closet. Regularly $9 a piece. Currently on sale for buy 1 get one 50% off.
5. Embellished Clothes Pins - Another fun dollar section find. We're suckers for anything black, white and gold. Hence our website, logo and packaging. haha So these cute little clothes pins had to come home with us. We have no need for them but they were cute and Kait was convinced she could use them in her office somewhere. :-) $3 in the dollar section.
6. Smith & Hawken Outdoor String Lights - With summer right around the corner, these gold tipped café lights seemed like the perfect addition to our patio for those nights grilling out with friends. Currently on sale for $21.24 reduced from $24.99
7. Xhiliaration Tassel Throw Pillow - Target is always a great source for cute and unique throw pillows, especially for a great price. This throw pillow with the bright colored tassels and Aztec print was a no brainer. We can always find a place for another pillow. Currently $19.99 and 10% with code MOMSDAY at http://www.target.com/
If you're like us, you can't get out of Target for under $100 and this trip was no exception but thankfully all these purchases have made it through the buyers remorse buying period and have settled into their new home. :-) What are some of your favorite Target finds? Tell us in the comments below!