Lavender Syrup for Anxiety
Posted on April 14 2020
Feelin anxious? Same. Let me bless you with this amazing lavender syrup. I love to use this in hot coffee, hot tea, or iced coffee. I find it to be super relaxing and yummy!
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 of a cup of dried lavender (I found mine on amazon)
- Start by grabbing a small pot. Add all of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved. Stir occasionally.
- Let cool for about 15 min.
- Carefully strain out the pieces of lavender and pour into desired container. I personally use an old mason jar!
- Grab a cup of hot tea or coffee, and add in your syrup. I usually use one teaspoon.
- You can store your syrup in the fridge for about 2 weeks!