I don't know about you, but I love seeing what other people recommend! I actually heard a stat where Millennials only purchase things with good reviews, and will do their research on items before they spend their money. I'm SO this person. I take other peoples recommendations to heart because it usually means it's good! So I figured I'd share a few products I'm currently obsessing over.
1. Essie Gel Nail Polish I picked these up on a whim at Target hoping that they'd be something I could use when I'm in between mani/Pedi's (something I don't do regularly). OMG I was SO surprised at how amazing these are that the next day I went back and picked up more colors. And by the way, Essie is so fab about bringing out trendy colors. They are opaque in color so you only need a layer, maybe two at most. The top coat dries super fast and doesn't dent or move around, and you don't need a UV light to set it. It's supposed to last up to 2 weeks, and stays nice and shiny. I'm a fan. (Color pictured is Perfect Posture)
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream I have been a fan of these for about 2 years, but recently got back into them after my lip injections because they are so comfortable on my lips. This formula isn't dry and doesn't crack, but instead is like a long lasting lipstick and feels moisturizing. My favorite colors are Copenhagen and Monte Carlo, but I plan to stock up on other colors here soon.
3. Pentel P207 Rose Gold Mechanical Pencil This is very odd, but I have a thing with pens and pencils. I love getting fun new pens and pencils, and I grabbed this cute little rose gold pencil just because it made me happy.
4. Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker I've been trying to make my coffee at home more lately and I'm loving the Bodum Pour Over. I love that it has a rubber handle that can easily be removed when it's time to wash it in the dishwasher. And it makes the best coffee I've ever had. I highly recommend.
5. Vans Oldskool in Blush I've had these guys on my wish list ever since I saw one of my favorite bloggers wear them, and Sara on our executive team found them at DSW. When I saw Sara rock them, I knew I had to have them and went out and bought them the next day! They're so comfy and easily my favorite pair of casual shoes.
6. Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter Tess, on our social team, rocks this liquid highlighter on a bare face and looks SO amazing. You put a little bit of this on the high points of your face (on top of foundation or on bare face), and it gives you a subtle youthful glow. I LOVE it.
7. Rose Gold phone case I've had this phone case for a while which is why I feel like it deserves a shout out. It's great quality and has held up even through my 1 year old sucking on it, and my 3 year old dropping it. It still looks great and has done a great job of protecting my phone.
8. Jesus Always by Sara Young My aunt got us this daily devotional one Christmas and I LOVE it. She has another devotional that's equally great too. I highly suggest starting your day with this!
There you have it! My current favorite things! Tell me a few of your favorites below! I'd love to hear them!