Whitney Wednesday: Athleisure favorites
If you're anything like me, you start the new year with a new diet and a new athleisure wardrobe that'll hopefully inspire more gym visits. NEW YEAR NEW ME! So let's talk about my favorite athleisure items!
1. Zella Live In High Waist leggings These leggings at are the top of my list for a reason! They are the best leggings I've ever worn and I easily have 7 pairs in varying colors. They don't fade, they don't get thread bare, and they are moisture wicking which are perfect for working out, but chic enough to wear with your non-workout tops!
2. Zella High Waist Moto leggings I also have these leggings which are such a cool, trendy style and keep me cool during my workouts due to the mesh panels.
3. Adidas Original Trefoil Tee My husband has a bunch of these tees in different colors and I actually wear them to my workouts. I prefer these over the women's tees because of the length. I can do a burpee and the gym doesn't get a shot of my exposed belly.
4. Ivy Park Sweatshirt I love these sweatshirts so so so much! I love having them for after workouts or just to wear around the house. I get a lot of use out of them and I love that they're good quality.
5. Adidas hoodie I throw these on after my workouts especially during these winter months when I don't want to put on my big winter coat when I'm sweaty.
6. I'm super picky with my shoes. I want my athletic shoes to be cute and trendy without looking like running shoes, but I want them to perform like running shoes, and they can't make my feet super hot. So I have 3 favorites in this category:
7. Champion Sports Bra I have a Nike sports bra and several of these Champion sports bras and I prefer these over my Nike one. They hold everything in place and don't make me feel like I can't breath. They're great quality and they're super cheap!
8. Maternity Scoop Neck Tank I'm aware that adding a maternity tank top to my list is a little odd, but I still wear my maternity tanks daily because they are so nice and long! I have some set aside exclusively for working out in the summer and they are great!
9. Converse Chuck Taylor Low Tops This list wouldn't be complete without my true loves! I wear my Converse ALL THE TIME! I love the high tops just as much but I always gravitate towards my white low tops. They're so classic and iconic. I love them.
10. This last one is random but I have long hair (and frizzy when it's air dried) so I tend to put it in a fishtail braid to get it out of my face when I work out. So lastly, here's a fun tutorial of how to do a fishtail braid!
I hope you all enjoyed this! If there are any "can't live without" items you swear by, comment below! We'd love to hear them!