Whitney Wednesday: Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Posted on January 31 2018
My sister, Tara, started a tradition when we were younger and got us pajamas for each Valentine's Day. Now that I'm older, I've carried on this tradition with my own family. I usually like to get comfy, cozy things, but also a few other things to pair with them. I've listed a few things on my wish list and some of the items may not be your style but hopefully this will help trigger ideas for your loved ones!
1. Gap Lightweight Modal Pj's My sister's and I are obsessed with these pj's from Gap. They are so soft and comfy that it makes taking them off mentally difficult because nothing with be as comfortable haha! And how cute are the New York City scape pattern?
2. Vans Slide-on Sandal I haven't hopped on the slide trend mainly because the slides I like are the designer Gucci, Givenchy, or Fendi ones, which are more than my car payment. However, these pink on pink Vans slides are super cute!
3. Maya Brenner Letter Necklace If your special someone wants to splurge on a higher priced item, show them this necklace! I love that you can customize the letters or numbers for your initials or special dates. I want to get one with my kid's first initials. So cute.
4. Anthropologie Mug I have this thing for mugs, and Anthropologie has the cutest ones! Your morning coffee never looked so cute.
5. Volcano Capri Blue Candle This candle is ALWAYS a good idea. Be sure to get the Volcano scent. It's perfect.
6. Graphic Tee I love a good graphic tee, especially for sleeping.
7. Free People Bralette I've had my eye on this bralette, and would look super cute under spring and summer shirts.
8. Perfume This one is my current fav. It smells very fresh and lasts on my skin.
9. Godiva Chocolate If you're going to go the chocolate route, go to your local chocolatier and get the good stuff! Or order from Godiva!
10. Go to your local spa and get gift card for a massage! It's ALWAYS a good idea. Or better yet, plan a day full of pampering, childcare included.
1. Old Navy Jersey-Knit Joggers My husband lounges in comfy joggers especially in the winter. They're a good casual pant, and look cool with converse if you need to run errands.
2. Adidas TNT Tape shorts These shorts are great for lounging and for any athletic activities.
3. Tribe Kelly Beanie Kait got my husband this beanie for Christmas and he hasn't taken it off since. If your special someone is a beanie lover, this is the coolest one I've seen.
4. Adidas Long Sleeve Tee My husband has a few of these long sleeved Adidas t-shirts and they look really trendy and comfy.
5. Herschel Backpack I guess it depends on your occupation, but my husband takes his backpack to work everyday instead of a briefcase. These backpacks are our favorite.
6. Jack Black Beard Oil My husband uses a beard oil on most days. Keeps the beard conditioned and less itchy especially in the winter.
7. Cologne For the man that doesn't want to smell super musky or overwhelming, this scent is for you.
8. PopSocket This helps to grip your phone but also serves as a kickstand when you want to stream a movie or show.
9. Wireless Headphones Perfect for when he wants to watch football and you want to watch hallmark movies
10. Adidas Swift Run shoes Perfect athleisure shoe.
1. Gap kids sleep sets I love Gap and Old Navy's sleep sets for my little dudes. They're always so cute and they always have my son's favorite TV or movie characters.
2. Converse Chuck Taylors These shoes look SO cute on all kids. I'm obsessed with them, and I wear mine all the time. And my son loves to match shoes with me.
3. Paint set My little boy loves arts and crafts and loves his paint sets.
4. Morph Play Kit When it comes to slime and play-doh, my son is all about that life.
5. Foodstirs Baking Subscription If you're looking for fun things to do with your little ones, this is a great subscription box that your kiddos will love to do with you.
6. Kids Fuzzy Slippers This website has any little animal slipper you can think of and are SO cute.
7. Bath Bombs I haven't met a kid yet that doesn't LOVE bath bombs, and my son especially loves the ones with toys in the middle. We love this brand because the toys are cool and the bath bombs smell SO good.
8. Face Painting Kit My son loves to get his face painted, and this is a sure fire way to win over the kids.
9. Hatchimals I'm not sure what it is about these things but the kids love them!
10. Egg Surprise Chocolate surprise eggs or mashems are always a hit with my little dude and would be a good add on to a gift.
I'd love to hear your Valentine's traditions! Leave a comment below!